Merry Snowy Anya

Monday, November 25, 2013
I have been playing with my Copic markers lately and I find that the stamps from The Greeting Farm are great to use as they have quite large spaces to colour. I have even had my first go a no line colouring and I will post that tomorrow.

This card is my entry for The Greeting Farm - Farm Fresh Friday Challenge - with the theme being SNOW.

I pulled out last year's Simon Says Stamp December 2012 card kit and used papers and the Merry from that kit. I coloured the wooden Merry with a red copic marker then went over it with Diamond stickles - it is quite sparkly ad the photo does not show it up as well. I have so many kits that I have to start using! I am also loving sequins at the moment and they are perfect to imitate snow!

I used white glitter cardstock for the snow drift - it is sparkly but again does not show up as well in the photo.


2 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Her hair looks amazing. :) Thanks for playing with us in the TGF challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so sweet!! Love the sequins!! Thanks for joining the TGF challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top