Sunday, June 15, 2014
Welcome back for another Farm Fresh Friday on The Greeting Farm. I am hosting this week - yay!!


For your challenge this week, pull out those coloured pencils that you have not used for ages. I used them years ago when I first started making cards - as really there were not a lot of other colouring mediums out there about 20 years ago - how times have changed!

For my card I used one of the images from the last release - Miss Anya Summer. A great technique with coloured pencils is to colour on Kraft cardstock. It really makes the colours pop! I have used Prismacolor pencils, laying down the colour similar to how I would do it with Copics. The beauty of Primacolor pencils is they are soft and blend really well.

I teamed Miss Anya up with patterened paper from Kaisercraft - 6 x 6 pad - Jungle Bug collection. I love the combination of blue an orange. I have die cut the image using stitched oval dies from Lil' Inker Designs.


Hope you hop over to The Greeting Farm blog and check out all the other fabulous creations from the DT.

Have a great weekend.

Kristina x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top