New Lacy Sunshine Challenge

Sunday, July 24, 2016
A new bi weekly  Anything Goes Challenge  starts today over at the Lacy Sunshine Blog. So come on over and join us! We love to see your creations and we also love sharing our creativity as a Design Team over at Lacy Sunshine with you too.

I hope you all visit the Lacy Sunshine blog to see all the fabulous creations by the Team. All the DT inspirations feature images from Lacy Sunshine OZ Coloring Book which  can be found  at Amazon and  Barnes and  Noble. 
These images  can  also be found as  digital stamps  only  at the Lacy Sunshine Store. 

For my card I used the image - Witch's Hourglass. And so I made her a wicked witch - as I think of the ones with the green faces to be the wicked ones... 
Now it's time for you to join in the fun. Start coloring and  crafting and  enter  our challenge now for your chances to win  some  digital stamps.
Thanks for looking.
Kristina.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top