Glitter 'n' Sparkle Challenge#195 - Red white and blue

Monday, July 4, 2016
Our Challenge Theme this week is:
Red, White and Blue
So we need to see :
The main colours of your Project need to be Red, White and Blue ....

We have some wonderful prizes for you from our Sponsors..
Our First Sponsor is: Beccy's Place who are offering 3 images (or 1 set) from their store.
Our Second Sponsor is: Lacy Sunshine who is offering 3 images from their store.
Our Third Sponsor is: Pattie's Creations who is offering 3 images from their store.
For my card today I chose this gorgeous Carousel Horse from Pattie's Creations. I used copic markers to colour but I did not choose a traditional Blue for the red, white and blue theme. I had some lovely paper (Authentique) that I wanted to match the blue with - hence the more light greeny blue. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.
Our challenge will go for a week. Please play along and add your entry to the InLinkz at the bottom of the page at the Glitter 'n' Sparkle Challenge Blog.

Thanks for looking!
Kristina xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top