Scrap N Dipity - Happy Birthday Card

Sunday, December 25, 2016
Today - although it is Christmas Day - I don't have a Christmas card to share with you but a Birthday Card. I think it is appropriate as being a Christian I am celebrating the birth of Jesus, and I have other friends who are also celebrating their birthday today, and oh how often their special day gets overlooked. This lovely image from Scrap n' Dipity - Happy Birthday Rose - is the perfect image to wish someone a Happy Birthday.
So I am sending out love and birthday wishes to all those who celebrate their birthday today on 25 December.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY 
and
MERRY CHRISTMAS 
to you all!
Copics Used
- Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
- Hair - YR21, YR23, YR24, E99, E19
- Balloons and outfit
    - Grey - W0, W1, W3, W5 
    - Blue - B000, B12, B14
    - Green - YG00, YG23, YG25

Thanks for looking
Kristina xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top