Guest Post - A Day for Daisies

Tuesday, February 21, 2017
Hi Everyone - I am stoked to be a guest DT over at A Day for Daisies blog this month after winning their last challenge. I chose this super cute image - Standing on a Flower - to use. I of course had to use purple which is my favourite colour! She is coloured with copic markers and I have used chalk ink around the outside of the image. Her wings are a little shimmery but as always so hard to capture in a photo. I raided my button stash for this one to randomly place them around the image, and pulled some patterned paper from my stash and topped it all off with the luscious Martha Stewart Seam Binding ribbon.

Copics used:
- Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11
- Hair - E51, E35, E55
- Dress - V01, V12, V15, V17
- Green - YG00, YG25, YG67

Thanks for looking.
Kristina xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top