Johnny Jump Ups!

Monday, February 13, 2017
Hi everyone. Just sharing my latest card using the super cute Lacy Sunshine image - Johnny Jump Ups Flower Pot Pretties. Isn't she just so sweet. I really liked they yellow and purple combination and the card just all came together in the end. I love Johnny Jump Ups, they remind me of my childhood - my mum is an amazing gardener and I have very fond memories of all the flowers she would grow - pansies, violets, johnny jump ups and I would collect them and press them and make cards. 

She is coloured with Copic markers and then I have teamed her up with some luscious grosgrain yellow ribbon from Papertrey Ink (Harvest Gold) and the patterned paper is also from Papertrey Ink - Text Style 6x6 pad - Bitty Baby Blessings - I don't think it is available anymore as I have had the pad for years!

Copics used:
- Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11
- Hair - Y38, YR24, E99, E29
- Purple - V20, V22, V25, V28, BV08
- Yellow - Y32, Y35, Y38
- Eyes - YG00, YG25, YG67
- Soil - E25, E27, E29


I have entered this card in the following challenges:
- The Ribbon Girl February Card Challenge
- Crafting When we Can Challenge#137 - Flowers
- Crafting with Dragonflies Challenge Blog#74 - One for the Girls
Thanks for looking. Have an amazing day.
Kristina xx

5 comments:

  1. Love the layout and the colour combo. Your card is very pretty. Thank you for joining us at Crafting with Dragonflies. Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a stunning card Kristina!I love the colours and your colouring is beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx
    http://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/
    P.S. I have become your latest follower

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card, great colouring thanks for playing with us at Crafting with Dragonflies, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at CWWC, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute and nice. thank you for sharing with us at Crafting with Draginflies. Jarka DT

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top