Glitter 'n' Sparkle Challenge#329

Thursday, May 18, 2017
Hi Everyone. Time for Challenge#329 over at the Glitter 'n' Sparkle Challenge Blog.
This week our theme is...
One for the Ladies/
Mothers Day (USA)
So we need to see :
Something for the lovely ladies in your life....

We have a wonderful prize for you from our brand new Sponsor:
My Stitch Back in Twine who are offering 3 Images from Store.
For my card this week I used this gorgeous image - Underland Alice. She is coloured with Copic Markers. To do the greeting I stamped on vellum with Versamark ink then embossed with white embossing powder. 

Copics Used
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04
Lips - R20, R83, R85
Hair - E50, YR23, YR24, E99
Dress - B91, B93, B95, B97, B99

I hope you get a chance to play along with us this week.

Thanks for looking.
Kristina x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top